Copyright © 2004 – 2023 Futuretech Group. All rights reserved.
FUTURETECH Limited Company (“FUTURETECH”,”our”,”us”,or”we”), is the “data controller” of the personal information we collect about you when you visit or use our website or use our products, services and applications that are linked to this Privacy Statement (collectively, our “Services”). This Privacy Statement explains how we collect, share and use your personal information collected in this way.
This Privacy Statement does not apply when we process personal information on behalf of our customers as a “data processor.”
Collection Of Information
- Information collected directly from you. We may ask you for personal information to provide a service or carry out a transaction that you have requested. You may also provide personal information to us when you contact or engage with us (e.g., with an inquiry or customer support request, or as a visitor to our customer’s location) or register for an account to use our Site. This personal information may include
- Identity data, such as your name, title, company/organization name, designation, e-mail address, phone numbers, physical address and nationality;
- Registration data, provided by you when you register for an account to use our Services, including usernames and passwords;
- Recruitment data, including information submitted in connection with a job application or inquiry;
- Business contact data, such as information related to other employees, owners, directors, officers, or contractors of a third-party organization
- Financial information, including billing and other financial information for the purpose of enabling us to facilitate your purchase of our products and services that may be available on our Services;
- Transaction data, including inquiries about and orders for our products and services and details of payments to and from you, including purchase order history and information needed to facilitate payment transactions;
- Event registration information, including information you provide when filling in registration forms; and
- Your feedback, including surveys, recommendations, or other feedback from you about our Services.
When you do not provide requested information, we may not be able to provide you the requested service or complete your transaction.
- Information collected via your Contact List: our product PROVIZIT app allows you to send meeting invitations to persons whose contact information is available in your phone’s Contact List. We may collect the information of the persons you invite, for processing your request, and this may include name, mobile number and email id.
- Automatic collection of information. We collect certain information about your visit to our Services using cookies and similar tracking technologies. We will always respect any legal rights you may have to prevent us doing this. Data collected in this way includes:
- Usage data, including information about how you use our Services, what pages you view, the number of bytes transferred, the links you click, the materials you access, the date and time you access the Site, the website from which you linked to one of our Services and other actions taken within the Services; and
- Technical data, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type, capabilities, language and your operating system.
Geo-location information. For certain Services, with your consent, we may collect the precise, real-time location (i.e., geo-location) of your mobile device. This information will be used only for purposes of facilitating your use of the Services including by our service providers who may process this information in connection with providing services on our behalf. If given, you may adjust this consent by managing your Location Services preferences through the settings of your mobile device.
- Information we process on behalf of our customers. While using our products or solutions, our customers may collect personal information about you and provide it to our products or solutions for processing on their behalf. This personal information is processed by us on behalf of the customer and in accordance with the terms of our contract with the customer. This Privacy Statement does not apply when we process personal information on behalf of our customers as a “data processor.” Data processed in this way includes:
- Live picture. If our customer has enabled a PROVIZIT live picture option at the time of check-in to their location, your live picture may be collected. Our customers control whether live picture option is enabled, and it is subject to their privacy policies, not this Privacy Statement.
- Check-in/out Workflows. Our customers may also create customized, personal information collections using the visitor management Check-in and Check-out forms. Examples include when we provide solutions that help our customers customise and manage visitor check-ins, optimize workflows, and manage contractors and staff. In these and similar situations, our customer decides how your personal information is collected and processed.
We have no control over and are not responsible for the privacy or data security practices of our customers, which may differ from those described in this Privacy Statement. If you have any questions or concerns about how your personal information is handled by our products or solutions when processed on behalf of our customer, you should contact the person or entity that contracted with our products to provide the solutions and to process this information on their behalf (e.g. your employer or organization).
Use Of Information
We may use the personal information collected via our Services or when you contact us for purposes that include:
- Services and transactions. We may use your personal information to deliver services to you or carry out transactions you have requested, including, but not limited to, providing information on Company products or services you have purchased or otherwise use, registering purchased products, processing product orders, handling warranty claims, answering customer service requests and facilitating the use of our Services.
- Administering and protecting our business and Services. We may use your personal information to administer and protect our business and our Services, including troubleshooting, system maintenance, support, reporting and hosting of data.
- Improving our business, products and Services. We may use your personal information to perform business analyses or for other purposes that help us to develop and improve the quality of our business, Services, products and services (including new products and services), for example, by customizing our Services to your particular preferences or interests.
- Marketing. In accordance with applicable laws and regulations, we may use your personal information to inform you of products or services which may be of interest to you, and to otherwise communicate with you about offerings, events and news, surveys, special offers, and related topics. You are able to opt-out from marketing communications sent via e-mail at any time, free of charge by using the “unsubscribe” link in any e-mail marketing materials you receive from us, or by contacting us using the contact information listed in this Privacy Statement.
- Enforcement: We may use the personal information we collect in order to detect, prevent and respond to fraud, intellectual property infringement, violations of our terms and conditions, violations of law or other misuse of our Services.
Where permitted by law, we may combine the information that we collect via our Services with other information we hold about you (such as information about your use of our products and services) in order to offer you an improved and consistent customer experience when interacting with us or for other purposes set forth in this Privacy Statement.
Automated decision-making is the process of making a decision by automated means without any human involvement. We may in some cases use automated decision-making (for example, we process your geolocation data which compares to pre-set GPS longitude and latitude site coordinates to determine whether you are at or near a location you have previously visited to commence the check in procedure in accordance with the requirements determined by our customer). Where we use automated decision-making we will only do so if it is necessary for the performance of a contract with our customer.
Disclosure Of Information
We may share your personal information with selected third parties in accordance with applicable law, including as set out below:
- Our group companies. We may share your personal information with our affiliates and group companies as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement.
- Service providers. We may share your personal information with companies with which we have contracted to provide services on our behalf, such as hosting websites, conducting surveys, processing transactions, analysing our Services and performing analyses to improve the quality of our business, products and services. We require these service providers to protect the confidentiality of your personal information.
- Distributors and other trusted business partners. We may share your personal information with third parties that distribute our products and other trusted business partners for purposes that include allowing those third parties to send marketing communications to you. Such sharing of personal information for marketing purposes will be performed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Disclosure in connection with transactions. In connection with certain transactions, we may disclose some or all of your personal information to financial institutions, government entities and shipping companies or postal services involved in fulfilment of the transaction.
- Disclosures in connection with acquisitions or divestitures. Circumstances may arise where for strategic or other business reasons FUTURETECH decides to sell, buy, divest, merge or otherwise reorganize business. We may disclose information we maintain about you to the extent reasonably necessary to proceed with the negotiation or completion of a merger, acquisition, divestiture or sale of all or a portion of FUTURETECH’s assets.
Disclosure for other reasons. We may disclose personal information if required or authorized to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or with legal process served on us, to protect and defend our rights or property or, in urgent circumstances, to protect the personal safety of any individual.
We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use technical and organisational measures to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information.
Your Information and Rights:
You can request access to your personal information or correct or update out-of-date or inaccurate personal information we hold about you. You may also request that we delete personal information that we hold about you.
We may reject requests that are unreasonable or not required by law, including those that would be extremely impractical, could require disproportionate technical effort, or could expose us to operational risks. We may retain information as required or permitted by applicable laws and regulations, including to honour your choices, for our billing or records purposes and to fulfil the purposes described in this Privacy Notice. We take reasonable measures to destroy or de-identify personal information in a secure manner when it is no longer required.
Unless specifically stated, our Services are not directed to, and should not be used by, children under the age of sixteen (16) and we do not knowingly collect, use or sell information from such individuals. If you are a minor as understood by laws of your country, please do not submit any personal information through our Services
Links To Other Websites
Our Services may contain links to third-party websites, products and services. We have no liability or responsibility for those websites, products and services, their policies, or their collection or other processing of your personal information. The practices of those third parties is governed by their own privacy policies. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of those third parties
If you have questions regarding this Privacy Statement please contact us: